FK730B Gearbox Suitable 12 cbm mixer nbsp truck with Good Quality in
|Mixer Volume (cbm)||3-5||4-6||6-7||7-8||9-10||10-12||12-14||15-16||17-20|
|Output Torque (Nm)||30000||36000||42000||48000||54000||70000||75000||85000||95000|
|Drum angle (°)||15||15||15||15||15||15||13||12||10|
|Radial load (kN)||70||72||100||130||160||170||190||235||275|
|Axial load (kN)||20||22||28||36||45||50||60||70||90|
|Lubricating oil (L)||5.5||7.0||7.0||7.5||11.5||11.5||11.5||13.5||15.5|
|Swing angle of Flange plate||±6||±6||±6||±6||±6||±6||±6||±6||±6|
|Model of Gear oil||SAE 85W-90/API GL4 GL5||SAE 85W-90/API GL4 GL5||SAE 85W-90/API GL4 GL5||SAE 85W-90/API GL4 GL5||SAE 85W-90/API GL4 GL5||SAE 85W-90/API GL4 GL5||SAE 85W-90/API GL4 GL5||SAE 85W-90/API GL4 GL5||SAE 85W-90/API GL4 GL5|
|Connection port of Water pump||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Connection flange of Hydraulic motor||SAE C
|Application:||Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Teeth Gear|
Considerations for Heavy-Duty Farming Gearboxes
Heavy-duty farming applications require robust and reliable gearboxes that can withstand high loads, harsh conditions, and frequent use. Here are the key considerations for selecting gearboxes for heavy-duty farming:
- Load Capacity: Heavy-duty gearboxes must have a high load-carrying capacity to handle the demands of agricultural machinery, such as tillers, plows, and combines.
- Material Durability: Gearboxes should be constructed from durable materials, such as hardened steel or cast iron, that can withstand the stresses and impacts associated with heavy-duty tasks.
- Sealing and Protection: Effective sealing and protection mechanisms, such as robust seals and gaskets, prevent the ingress of dirt, water, and contaminants that can cause premature wear and damage.
- Lubrication System: A reliable and efficient lubrication system is crucial for heavy-duty gearboxes to ensure proper lubrication of components under high loads and temperatures.
- Heat Dissipation: Heavy-duty applications generate significant heat. Gearboxes should have efficient heat dissipation mechanisms, such as cooling fins or oil coolers, to prevent overheating and maintain performance.
- Design and Construction: Gearbox design should incorporate reinforced housing, larger bearings, and robust gears to handle heavy loads without compromising structural integrity.
- Alignment and Mounting: Proper alignment and mounting are essential to ensure smooth and efficient power transmission. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced gearbox lifespan.
- Maintenance Accessibility: Heavy-duty gearboxes should be designed for easy maintenance access. Features such as removable covers and inspection points simplify servicing and repairs.
- Compatibility: Gearboxes should be compatible with the specific machinery and tasks they will be used for. Customizable gear ratios and output shaft configurations enhance versatility.
- Reliability and Longevity: Heavy-duty gearboxes should be built to last, with quality craftsmanship and components that can withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations.
- Safety: Safety features, such as guards and emergency shutdown mechanisms, are essential to protect operators and nearby personnel from potential hazards.
- Environmental Considerations: Gearbox designs should consider environmental regulations and emissions standards to minimize the impact on the environment.
- Cost-Effectiveness: While heavy-duty gearboxes require a higher upfront investment, their durability and performance contribute to long-term cost-effectiveness by reducing downtime and the need for frequent replacements.
By carefully considering these factors, farmers can select the appropriate heavy-duty gearboxes that enhance productivity and reliability in their farming operations.
Handling Varying Torque Demands with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to handle the varying torque demands associated with different tasks in farming operations. The torque requirements can vary based on factors such as the type of task, the soil conditions, the terrain, and the machinery’s speed. Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with features that allow them to adapt to these varying torque demands:
- Gear Ratio Selection: Agricultural gearboxes often come with multiple gear ratios, allowing operators to select the appropriate ratio for the task at hand. Lower gear ratios provide higher torque for tasks that require more force, such as plowing or tilling, while higher gear ratios offer higher speeds for tasks like mowing or transporting.
- Torque Multiplier: Some agricultural gearboxes are designed with torque multipliers that enhance the torque output from the engine to the wheels or implement. These multipliers are engaged when higher torque is needed, helping the machinery handle heavy loads or challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Speeds: Many agricultural gearboxes allow operators to adjust the speed of the machinery to match the torque requirements of the task. This flexibility is essential for tasks that involve both high-torque, low-speed operations and high-speed operations with lower torque needs.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) Options: Agricultural gearboxes often feature power take-off mechanisms that enable the transfer of power from the engine to attached implements. These mechanisms can be designed to provide varying torque outputs to suit different implements, such as rotary tillers, balers, or pumps.
The ability of agricultural gearboxes to handle varying torque demands is crucial for ensuring efficient and effective farming operations. By offering adjustable gear ratios, torque multipliers, and adaptable speeds, these gearboxes empower farmers to optimize their machinery’s performance based on the specific requirements of each task.
Contribution of Agricultural Gearboxes to Tractor Functionality
An agricultural gearbox is a vital component of a tractor’s powertrain system, playing a pivotal role in enabling the tractor to perform a wide range of tasks on the farm. The functionality of tractors heavily relies on the proper operation of their gearboxes, which facilitate various essential functions:
- Power Transmission: Tractors are required to deliver substantial power and torque to perform tasks like plowing, tilling, and hauling. Agricultural gearboxes transmit power from the tractor’s engine to its wheels or other implement attachments, enabling efficient power delivery to the ground.
- Speed Control: Different agricultural tasks demand different speeds. Gearboxes allow operators to control the speed of the tractor to match the requirements of the task at hand. Whether it’s slow-speed operations like tilling or high-speed transport, the gearbox provides the necessary speed adjustments.
- Implement Attachment: Tractors are often used with a variety of implements, such as plows, harrows, and mowers. The gearbox facilitates the connection and operation of these implements by transmitting power and torque from the tractor’s engine to the implement’s working components.
- Directional Changes: Agricultural gearboxes enable tractors to change direction smoothly. They provide the necessary gearing arrangements to reverse the tractor’s movement, making it easy to maneuver around the farm, fields, and obstacles.
- Adaptation to Terrain: Agricultural gearboxes help tractors adapt to different terrains and soil conditions. By adjusting the gear ratio, tractors can optimize their performance for tasks like climbing slopes, working on uneven ground, or pulling heavy loads.
Modern agricultural gearboxes are designed for durability and reliability in the demanding farming environment. They are often equipped with features like multiple gears, synchronization mechanisms, and efficient lubrication systems to enhance their performance and longevity.
Regular maintenance and periodic checks are essential to keep the agricultural gearbox in optimal condition. Proper lubrication, gear inspection, and addressing any signs of wear or damage contribute to the longevity and consistent performance of the gearbox, thus ensuring the tractor’s functionality throughout the farming seasons.
editor by CX 2023-11-15