We are a factory specialized in metal parts hardware & metal gearbox geared motor through powder metallurgy process .We services with ODM/OEM gearbox design and development , gearmotors manufacture.
Custom planetary gears .
Power sources for industrial machinery include electric motors, hydraulic motors, and engines. A gearbox is a device for transmitting the power generated by these sources (rotational energy) by using gears to reduce speed to generate more power or increase speed to reduce power.
A planetary gear reducer is a reduction (acceleration) mechanism that has a structure in which multiple planetary gears revolve around the sun gear while they rotate on their own axis. Compared with the conventional spur gear mechanism, a larger reduction ratio can be obtained with a smaller number of stages because transmission power is dispersed and transmitted among multiple planetary gears.
For applications that require a high torque and high profitability We offers several versions of high-torque gearboxes as well as low-noise gearboxes in combination with brushless DC motors and in combination with stepper motors and brushed motors.
Product Name : 6mm low speed high torque geared motor / Speed reducer / small gearbox,powder transmission gear ,speed reducer / small gears
Gearbox Type: Planetary
Gear backlash: ≤2°
Bearing:Porous Bearing ,Rolling bearing
Radial loading on output shaft:≤ 30 N
Gear Ratio : 5:1 , 10:1 , 20:1 , 25:1 , 30:1 , 40:1 , 50:1 , 60:1 ,70:1…100:1… optional
Gearbox diameter : 8mm , 12mm , 16mm , 22mm , 24mm ,28mm, 32mm ,36mm, 38mm , 42mm , 48mm ……
3V , 6V ,12V ,24V available .
High Torque Brushed/Brushless/Stepper/AC Motor Usage Planetary Gearbox/Gear Reducer.
Planetary Gearbox advantages:
- Provides high torque at slow speeds .
- The shafts are made up of hardened and tempered alloy steel .
- Sun gears ,planet gears and ring gears are made of powder metallurgy and sintering steel .
- Low noise levels.
- Good quality taper roller bearings for input and output shafts .
- High efficiency .
- Increased repeatability . Its Its greater speed radial and axial load offers reliability and robustness, minimizing the misalignment of the gear. In addition, uniform transmission and low vibrations at different loads provide a perfect repeatability.
- Perfect precision: Most rotating angular stability improves the accuracy and reliability of the movement.
- Lower noise level because there is more surface contact. Rolling is much softer and jumps are virtually nonexistent.
- Greater durability: Due to its torsional rigidity and better rolling. To improve this feature, your bearings help reduce the losses that would occur by rubbing the shaft on the box directly. Thus, greater efficiency of the gear and a much smoother operation is achieved.
- Increased torque transmission: With more teeth in contact, the mechanism is able to transmit and withstand more torque. In addition, it does it in a more uniform manner.
- Very good levels of efficiency: Planetary reducers offer greater efficiency and thanks to its design and internal layout losses are minimized during their work. In fact, today, this type of drive mechanisms are those that offer greater efficiency.
- Maximum versatility: Its mechanism is contained in a cylindrical gearbox, which can be installed in almost any space.
monitor,automatic vending machine,automatic cruise control,door lock actuator, retractable rearview mirror, meters, optic axis control device, head light beam level adjuster,printers,conditioning damper actuator,Car tail gate electric putter,tooth brush,vibrator, sanitary ware,coffee machine,Sweeping robot,toys etc.
Custom geared motors , planet gears , metal gearbox
Welcome OEM ODM projects .
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Cylindrical Gear|
Lubrication Practices for Extending the Lifespan of Agricultural Gearboxes
Proper lubrication is essential for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of agricultural gearboxes. Here are some essential lubrication practices that can help extend the lifespan of these gearboxes:
- Choose the Right Lubricant: Select a high-quality lubricant specifically designed for gearboxes and agricultural machinery. Consider factors such as viscosity, temperature range, and load-bearing capacity to ensure compatibility with the gearbox’s operating conditions.
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the gearbox and lubricant to check for signs of contamination, wear, or inadequate lubrication. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
- Cleanliness: Maintain a clean environment around the gearbox to minimize the risk of dirt, debris, and moisture entering the gearbox housing. Contaminants can compromise the lubricant’s effectiveness and accelerate wear.
- Lubricant Level: Monitor and maintain the proper lubricant level in the gearbox. Insufficient lubrication can lead to increased friction and heat, causing premature wear and potential damage to gears and bearings.
- Replace Lubricant: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubricant change intervals. Over time, lubricants can degrade, lose their properties, and become contaminated. Regularly replacing the lubricant helps ensure optimal performance.
- Use Lubrication Schedule: Create a lubrication schedule based on the gearbox’s usage and operating conditions. Stick to the recommended intervals for applying or changing lubricant to prevent under-lubrication or over-lubrication.
- Appropriate Lubrication Method: Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the correct lubrication method, whether it’s through oil bath, grease, or automatic lubrication systems. Proper application ensures even distribution of lubricant across gear surfaces.
- Temperature Considerations: Be aware of temperature variations in your operating environment. Extreme temperatures can affect lubricant viscosity and performance. Choose a lubricant that can handle the temperature range of your equipment.
- Expert Advice: Consult the gearbox manufacturer or a lubrication specialist to determine the best lubrication practices for your specific agricultural gearbox model and application.
By adhering to these lubrication practices, farmers can maximize the lifespan of their agricultural gearboxes, minimize downtime, and ensure efficient and reliable operation of their equipment.
Potential Challenges in Maintenance and Repairs of Agricultural Gearboxes
Maintenance and repairs of gearboxes in agriculture can pose several challenges:
- Harsh Environments: Agricultural machinery operates in challenging environments with exposure to dirt, debris, moisture, and varying temperatures. These conditions can accelerate wear and corrosion, necessitating frequent maintenance.
- Heavy Workloads: Gearboxes in farming equipment often handle heavy workloads, leading to increased stress on components. This can result in faster wear and tear, requiring more frequent inspections and part replacements.
- Accessibility: Some gearboxes are located in hard-to-reach areas of machinery. This makes regular maintenance and repairs more challenging, as technicians may need specialized tools and equipment to access and service the gearboxes.
- Specialized Knowledge: Proper maintenance of agricultural gearboxes requires specialized knowledge and skills. Inadequate understanding of gearbox mechanics and maintenance practices can lead to improper repairs, reducing the gearbox’s lifespan and efficiency.
- Costs: Repairing or replacing gearbox components can be costly, especially for heavy-duty agricultural machinery. Farmers need to consider both the direct costs of parts and labor, as well as potential downtime during repair processes.
- Downtime: The downtime required for gearbox maintenance or repairs can impact farming operations, especially during critical planting or harvesting seasons. Efficient scheduling and backup equipment can help mitigate this challenge.
- Availability of Parts: Obtaining replacement parts for older or less common gearbox models can be challenging. Farmers may need to source parts from specialized suppliers, leading to potential delays in repairs.
Addressing these challenges requires proactive maintenance planning, regular inspections, proper training of maintenance personnel, and sourcing spare parts in advance.
Maintenance Requirements for Agricultural Gearboxes
Maintaining agricultural gearboxes is crucial to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of farming equipment. Proper maintenance helps extend the lifespan of gearboxes and prevents costly breakdowns. Here are the key maintenance requirements:
- Regular Inspections: Conduct routine visual inspections to check for signs of wear, damage, leaks, or misalignment. Regularly inspect gear teeth, seals, and bearings for any issues.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to minimize friction and wear in gearboxes. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the type of lubricant to use and the recommended intervals for lubrication.
- Lubricant Checks: Monitor the gearbox’s lubricant levels and quality regularly. Replace or replenish lubricants as needed, and ensure that contaminants are kept out of the lubrication system.
- Tightening Bolts and Fasteners: Check and tighten bolts, nuts, and fasteners to prevent loosening due to vibrations during operation. Loose components can lead to misalignment and premature wear.
- Seal Inspection: Examine seals for leaks and proper sealing. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent lubricant leakage and the ingress of contaminants.
- Cleaning: Keep gearboxes clean by removing dirt, debris, and residue. Regular cleaning prevents abrasive particles from entering the gearbox and causing damage.
- Alignment: Ensure that gearboxes are properly aligned with connected components, such as shafts and couplings. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced efficiency.
- Temperature Monitoring: Monitor the operating temperature of the gearbox. Abnormal temperature increases may indicate issues like overloading or insufficient lubrication.
- Filter Replacement: If the gearbox has a filtration system, regularly replace or clean the filters to prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox.
- Expert Inspection: Periodically have gearboxes inspected by qualified technicians. They can identify potential problems that may not be visible during routine inspections.
Adhering to these maintenance requirements ensures that agricultural gearboxes remain in optimal condition and contribute to the reliability and efficiency of farming equipment. Regular maintenance not only prevents unexpected downtime but also prolongs the service life of the gearboxes, ultimately benefiting the productivity of agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-10-17