|Ratio :||3:1—10000:1||Backlash :||up to 3 arcmin|
|Output :||up to 6000N.m||Frame :||AB/ABR042-285|
Output : Inclined Tooth Output Shaft
Double support of deep groove ball bearing
ABR core feature
Reducer output planetary frame adopts integrated nut to eliminate axial clearance design, the front and back tapered roller bearing large span distribution and the whole box, forming a super integrated structure, to ensure the improvement of torsional rigidity and has a super strong radial bearing capacity and axial bearing capacity, using a processing process to complete, to ensure a very high coaxiality.
Gear ring of reducer adopts integral structure design.
Reducer gear ring, planetary frame, input shaft are made of 40Cr high-quality structural steel, hot forging process, so as to obtain higher material density, than the use of casting box, round steel, with higher strength, rigidity, toughness.
Real hard tooth surface helical gear, gear material is 20CrMnTi high quality alloy steel, after carburizing – grinding process processing, hardness up to HRC62, compared with ordinary steel 40Cr, 38CrMnTi surface nitriding treatment of gear has higher hardness, rigidity, toughness, wear resistance. The design and analysis technology of 3DSimulation is adopted to modify the tooth shape, tooth direction and follow the trimming, respectively, in order to reduce the noise of gear meshing and increase the service life of the gear train.
Long span tapered roller bearing arrangement output integral planetary architecture, so that the product has strong radial bearing capacity and excellent axial bearing capacity, and has high rigidity. High precision applications, frequent start-stop and load changes are outstanding.
Output: Inclined Tooth Output Shaft Double support of deep groove ball bearing
Precision planetary reducer – about installation
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Cylindrical Gear|
Considerations for Heavy-Duty Farming Gearboxes
Heavy-duty farming applications require robust and reliable gearboxes that can withstand high loads, harsh conditions, and frequent use. Here are the key considerations for selecting gearboxes for heavy-duty farming:
- Load Capacity: Heavy-duty gearboxes must have a high load-carrying capacity to handle the demands of agricultural machinery, such as tillers, plows, and combines.
- Material Durability: Gearboxes should be constructed from durable materials, such as hardened steel or cast iron, that can withstand the stresses and impacts associated with heavy-duty tasks.
- Sealing and Protection: Effective sealing and protection mechanisms, such as robust seals and gaskets, prevent the ingress of dirt, water, and contaminants that can cause premature wear and damage.
- Lubrication System: A reliable and efficient lubrication system is crucial for heavy-duty gearboxes to ensure proper lubrication of components under high loads and temperatures.
- Heat Dissipation: Heavy-duty applications generate significant heat. Gearboxes should have efficient heat dissipation mechanisms, such as cooling fins or oil coolers, to prevent overheating and maintain performance.
- Design and Construction: Gearbox design should incorporate reinforced housing, larger bearings, and robust gears to handle heavy loads without compromising structural integrity.
- Alignment and Mounting: Proper alignment and mounting are essential to ensure smooth and efficient power transmission. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced gearbox lifespan.
- Maintenance Accessibility: Heavy-duty gearboxes should be designed for easy maintenance access. Features such as removable covers and inspection points simplify servicing and repairs.
- Compatibility: Gearboxes should be compatible with the specific machinery and tasks they will be used for. Customizable gear ratios and output shaft configurations enhance versatility.
- Reliability and Longevity: Heavy-duty gearboxes should be built to last, with quality craftsmanship and components that can withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations.
- Safety: Safety features, such as guards and emergency shutdown mechanisms, are essential to protect operators and nearby personnel from potential hazards.
- Environmental Considerations: Gearbox designs should consider environmental regulations and emissions standards to minimize the impact on the environment.
- Cost-Effectiveness: While heavy-duty gearboxes require a higher upfront investment, their durability and performance contribute to long-term cost-effectiveness by reducing downtime and the need for frequent replacements.
By carefully considering these factors, farmers can select the appropriate heavy-duty gearboxes that enhance productivity and reliability in their farming operations.
Specific Safety Precautions for Agricultural Gearbox Operation
Operating agricultural machinery with gearboxes requires careful attention to safety to prevent accidents and ensure the well-being of operators and bystanders. Here are some specific safety precautions associated with agricultural gearbox operation:
- Read the Manual: Familiarize yourself with the manufacturer’s manual for the specific gearbox and machinery. It provides valuable information about proper operation, maintenance, and safety guidelines.
- Proper Training: Ensure that operators are trained in the safe operation of the machinery, including how to engage and disengage the gearbox, adjust speeds, and handle emergencies.
- Protective Gear: Operators should wear appropriate protective gear, such as helmets, gloves, safety goggles, and sturdy footwear, to reduce the risk of injury from debris, moving parts, or other hazards.
- Clear Workspace: Before operating the machinery, clear the area of obstacles, debris, and bystanders. Ensure a safe distance between the machinery and people.
- Secure Attachments: If the gearbox is used in conjunction with attachments, ensure that they are properly secured and mounted according to manufacturer guidelines to prevent detachment during operation.
- Engage Safely: Engage the gearbox and start the machinery only after ensuring that all personnel are at a safe distance and that the machinery is on stable ground.
- Avoid Loose Clothing: Operators should avoid wearing loose clothing or accessories that could get caught in moving parts.
- Emergency Stops: Familiarize yourself with the location of emergency stop buttons and switches on the machinery and be prepared to use them if needed.
- Regular Maintenance: Perform routine maintenance checks on the gearbox and machinery to ensure that all components are in proper working condition. Replace worn parts and lubricate components as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Shut Down Properly: When finishing a task, disengage the gearbox, shut off the machinery, and engage any safety locks to prevent accidental starts.
Following these safety precautions can greatly reduce the risk of accidents and injuries when operating agricultural machinery with gearboxes. Always prioritize safety to create a secure working environment for everyone involved.
Key Features of a Durable and Reliable Agricultural Gearbox
A durable and reliable agricultural gearbox is crucial for the efficient operation of farming equipment and machinery. The following key features contribute to the durability and reliability of agricultural gearboxes:
- High-Quality Materials: Agricultural gearboxes are often exposed to harsh conditions, including dust, debris, and varying weather. Using high-quality materials, such as strong alloy steels, can enhance the gearbox’s resistance to wear, corrosion, and other forms of deterioration.
- Rugged Construction: The gearbox should have a robust and rugged construction to withstand the stresses and strains associated with agricultural tasks. Reinforced housings, precision machining, and robust seals can help prevent damage and ensure longevity.
- Effective Lubrication System: Proper lubrication is vital to reduce friction, dissipate heat, and prevent premature wear. Agricultural gearboxes should be equipped with efficient lubrication systems that ensure all components are adequately lubricated, even during extended operation.
- Sealing and Protection: Dust, dirt, and moisture are common challenges in agricultural environments. Effective sealing mechanisms, such as gaskets and seals, prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox and protect internal components from damage.
- Heat Dissipation: The gearbox should be designed to dissipate heat effectively, especially during prolonged operation. Overheating can lead to lubrication breakdown and premature wear. Cooling fins and adequate ventilation can help maintain optimal operating temperatures.
- Gear Quality and Precision: High-quality gears with accurate tooth profiles and precision manufacturing ensure smooth and efficient power transmission. Properly machined gears reduce noise, vibration, and the risk of gear failures.
- Advanced Gear Design: Some agricultural gearboxes may feature advanced gear designs, such as helical or planetary gears. These designs offer improved efficiency, reduced noise, and increased load-bearing capacity compared to traditional spur gears.
- Overload Protection: Incorporating overload protection mechanisms, such as shear pins or clutch systems, can prevent damage to the gearbox and other connected components in case of sudden high loads or jams.
- Easy Maintenance Access: The gearbox should be designed with maintenance in mind. Accessible inspection points, drain plugs, and fill ports make it easier for operators to perform routine maintenance tasks.
Manufacturers often engineer agricultural gearboxes to meet these requirements, ensuring that they can withstand the demanding conditions of farming operations and contribute to the reliable performance of agricultural machinery.
editor by CX 2023-10-20