25r/m 1.2KW 190BX RVE Series Collaborative Robot High Precision Cycloidal Gearbox For Agricultural Machinery
More Code And Specification:
|E series||C series|
|Code||Outline dimension||General model||Code||Outline dimension||The original code|
Gear ratio And Specification
|E Series||C Series|
|Code||Reduction Ratio||New code||Monomer reduction ratio|
|Note 1: E series,such as by the shell(pin shell)output,the corresponding reduction ratio by 1|
|Note 2: C series gear ratio refers to the motor installed in the casing of the reduction ratio,if installed on the output flange side,the corresponding reduction ratio by 1|
Reducer type code
REV: main bearing built-in E type
RVC: hollow type
REA: with input flange E type
RCA: with input flange hollow type
Q: What’re your main products?
A: We currently produce Brushed Dc Motors, Brushed Dc Gear Motors, Planetary Dc Gear Motors, Brushless Dc Motors, Stepper motors, Ac Motors and High Precision Planetary Gear Box etc. You can check the specifications for above motors on our website and you can email us to recommend needed motors per your specification too.
Q: How to select a suitable motor?
A:If you have motor pictures or drawings to show us, or you have detailed specs like voltage, speed, torque, motor size, working mode of the motor, needed lifetime and noise level etc, please do not hesitate to let us know, then we can recommend suitable motor per your request accordingly.
Q: Do you have a customized service for your standard motors?
A: Yes, we can customize per your request for the voltage, speed, torque and shaft size/shape. If you need additional wires/cables soldered on the terminal or need to add connectors, or capacitors or EMC we can make it too.
Q: Do you have an individual design service for motors?
A: Yes, we would like to design motors individually for our customers, but it may need some mold developing cost and design charge.
Q: What’s your lead time?
A: Generally speaking, our regular standard product will need 15-30days, a bit longer for customized products. But we are very flexible on the lead time, it will depend on the specific orders.
Please contact us if you have detailed requests, thank you !
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Cylindrical Gear|
Contribution of Agricultural Gearboxes to Farming Machinery Versatility
Agricultural gearboxes play a pivotal role in enhancing the overall versatility of farming machinery. Here’s how they contribute:
Agricultural gearboxes are a cornerstone of farming machinery versatility, enabling farmers to accomplish a wide range of tasks efficiently and effectively.
Maintenance Requirements for Agricultural Gearboxes
Maintaining agricultural gearboxes is crucial to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of farming equipment. Proper maintenance helps extend the lifespan of gearboxes and prevents costly breakdowns. Here are the key maintenance requirements:
- Regular Inspections: Conduct routine visual inspections to check for signs of wear, damage, leaks, or misalignment. Regularly inspect gear teeth, seals, and bearings for any issues.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to minimize friction and wear in gearboxes. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the type of lubricant to use and the recommended intervals for lubrication.
- Lubricant Checks: Monitor the gearbox’s lubricant levels and quality regularly. Replace or replenish lubricants as needed, and ensure that contaminants are kept out of the lubrication system.
- Tightening Bolts and Fasteners: Check and tighten bolts, nuts, and fasteners to prevent loosening due to vibrations during operation. Loose components can lead to misalignment and prema
Handling Varying Torque Demands with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to handle the varying torque demands associated with different tasks in farming operations. The torque requirements can vary based on factors such as the type of task, the soil conditions, the terrain, and the machinery’s speed. Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with features that allow them to adapt to these varying torque demands:
- Gear Ratio Selection: Agricultural gearboxes often come with multiple gear ratios, allowing operators to select the appropriate ratio for the task at hand. Lower gear ratios provide higher torque for tasks that require more force, such as plowing or tilling, while higher gear ratios offer higher speeds for tasks like mowing or transporting.
- Torque Multiplier: Some agricultural gearboxes are designed with torque multipliers that enhance the torque output from the engine to the wheels or implement. These multipliers are engaged when higher torque is needed, helping the machinery handle heavy loads or challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Speeds: Many agricultural gearboxes allow operators to adjust the speed of the machinery to match the torque requirements of the task. This flexibility is essential for tasks that involve both high-torque, low-speed operations and high-speed operations with lower torque needs.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) Options: Agricultural gearboxes often feature power take-off mechanisms that enable the transfer of power from the engine to attached implements. These mechanisms can be designed to provide varying torque outputs to suit different implements, such as rotary tillers, balers, or pumps.
The ability of agricultural gearboxes to handle varying torque demands is crucial for ensuring efficient and effective farming operations. By offering adjustable gear ratios, torque multipliers, and adaptable speeds, these gearboxes empower farmers to optimize their machinery’s performance based on the specific requirements of each task.
- Seal Inspection: Examine seals for leaks and proper sealing. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent lubricant leakage and the ingress of contaminants.
- Cleaning: Keep gearboxes clean by removing dirt, debris, and residue. Regular cleaning prevents abrasive particles from entering the gearbox and causing damage.
- Alignment: Ensure that gearboxes are properly aligned with connected components, such as shafts and couplings. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced efficiency.
- Temperature Monitoring: Monitor the operating temperature of the gearbox. Abnormal temperature increases may indicate issues like overloading or insufficient lubrication.
- Filter Replacement: If the gearbox has a filtration system, regularly replace or clean the filters to prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox.
- Expert Inspection: Periodically have gearboxes inspected by qualified technicians. They can identify potential problems that may not be visible during routine inspections.
Adhering to these maintenance requirements ensures that agricultural gearboxes remain in optimal condition and contribute to the reliability and efficiency of farming equipment. Regular maintenance not only prevents unexpected downtime but also prolongs the service life of the gearboxes, ultimately benefiting the productivity of agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-08-16